Architectural Technical Drafter
Edge Architecture is in the business of understanding our client’s dream and translating that dream into reality. We have earned the reputation as a firm that offers exceptional service, listening and responding to the needs of our client. Edge is our client’s trusted source, offering innovative design ideas, green technologies, and construction trends and schedules that work. Our vision is to inspire those that we meet, while being inspired by our clients, our work and each other.
Ready to inspire and be inspired? We’re looking for a new teammate.
If you are an experienced Architectural Technical Drafter, we have a great opportunity for you. Check out the qualifications below, and if they fit you and what you’re looking for, contact us.
Our next Architectural Technical Drafter will possess the following qualifications:
- Proficient in technical detailing and organizing construction documents;
- Strong design and graphic presentation skills
- Proficient with REVIT, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Project
- Construction experience a plus
- Professional and personable communication skills
- Eagerness to achieve and succeed
- B.Arch or M.Arch degree
Sound like you? Send your resume and design portfolio to Allen Rossignol at firstname.lastname@example.org