Edge Architecture is in the business of understanding our client’s dream and translating that dream into reality. We have earned the reputation as a firm that offers exceptional service, listening and responding to the needs of our client. Edge is our client’s trusted source, offering innovative design ideas, green technologies, and construction trends and schedules that work. Our vision is to inspire those that we meet, while being inspired by our clients, our work and each other.
Ready to inspire and be inspired? We’re looking for a new teammate. A bright, talented marketing/office manager that brings passion to our office, has skills in office management and a specialty in marketing. This position assists in every day office duties and will focus on development and implementation of marketing programs including website, promotions, advertising and branding campaigns. Our dream candidate is passionate about team building, marketing, has a fierce curiosity, and thrives in spearheading new programs. Check out the qualifications below, and if they fit you and what your looking for, contact us.
Our next marketing/office manager will possess the following qualifications:
- Marketing/business bachelor or associates degree with 5 years of experience in a similar capacity/position
- Strong organizational skills, you’ll be handling all the things that keep our office humming including managing supplies, filing, and phones
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, you’ll be designing and writing all our marketing materials (web, collateral, email/direct mail)
- Results-driven experience with event planning, web and social media
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Bookkeeping experience is preferred, but not required
Sound like you? Send your resume to Jeannine Rossignol at firstname.lastname@example.org