Edge Architecture is in the business of understanding our client’s dream and translating that dream into reality. We have earned the reputation as a firm that offers exceptional service, listening and responding to the needs of our client. Edge is our client’s trusted source, offering innovative design ideas, green technologies, and construction trends and schedules that work. Our vision is to inspire those that we meet, while being inspired by our clients, our work and each other.
Ready to inspire and be inspired? We’re looking for a new teammate.
If you are a Project Manager/Architect with 7+ years of experience, we have a great opportunity for you. Check out the qualifications below, and if they fit you and what you're looking for, contact us.
Our next project manager/architect will possess the following qualifications:
- Exceptional project management skills: scheduling, production delegation, client relations, people management
- Comprehensive production skills: Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite
- Construction administration experience: organization and communication
- Advanced code knowledge
- Advanced specification writing/review
- Professional and personable communications skills.
- Architect License preferred with 7 years minimum
- 3 years experience as a Project Manager managing a design team
- B.Arch or M.Arch degree
Sound like you? Send your resume and design portfolio to Allen Rossignol at firstname.lastname@example.org